Facts At A Glance
• In partnership with the Santa Barbara County Foodbank, we distribute over 2.1 million pounds annually of supplemental and nutritious food to our clients.
• CCSB is the only organization operating countywide offering financial rental and utility assistance through federal Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP) and Homeless Prevention Rapid Re-Housing (HPRP) grants.
• We have four offices throughout Santa Barbara County in Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Santa Maria, and Lompoc and operate three mobile food distribution sites in Isla Vista, New Cuyama, and Guadalupe.
• Funds raised in Santa Barbara County stay in Santa Barbara County.
• We serve families and individuals most in need, regardless of religious beliefs or faiths.